Robert Van Voorhees has worked with multiple large organizations to modernize their engineering departments, migrate workloads into the cloud, and streamline development operations to provide faster time to market.
- Scaled a software development team from a small team into a larger 35 engineer organization while creating a platform to accelerate development practices for multiple teams.
- Helped a large organization migrate multiple on-premise applications into a hyperscale cloud environment, additionally building new features in the cloud.
- Helped a large organization establish better automated testing practices.
- Created a process for teams in a highly regulated environment to rapidly test, secure, and accredit an application for release into production.
- Installing an enterprise platform in a highly regulated environment to provide security inheritance for various workloads to run in production.
- Established a large education program to train employees to become better software developers and follow modern industry best practices.